What type of training do you need?
Starter classes will give you a strong foundation of training.
- Free Home Manners
- Puppy Start (2-4 months old)
- Companion (5 months and up)
Adventure classes will give you more skills to enjoy life together outside of your home.
- Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
- Paw Trek (with CGC)
Find it difficult to commit to a weekly class? Stay-and-Train are training programs that allow you to leave your dog with Hearts and Paws and get the Training they need.
- Super Dog Camp (Board and Train)
- Doggie Day Camp (Daycare and Train)
- Touch Up Camp (Brush up on training skills)
Private Training is a flexible and effective way to train your dog. Lessons can be at our training center, the convenience of your home, or a combination of both.